We provide collection services in all 50 states and offer 24/7 support 365 days a year.
The Comprehensive Drug Testing national collection site network includes thousands of sites and an expansive network of mobile collectors. Our white-glove service approach provides one-on-one scheduling for candidates and employees, allowing the client to focus on their bottom line.
CDT’s service team works with each client to locate a collection facility to provide all the services in one convenient location. We can schedule a collection site nationwide any time of day. In today’s non-stop world, employers need support 24/7/365. CDT’s national network of mobile collectors come to your location for any test reason – scheduled job fairs, accidents and injuries, and reasonable suspicion testing.
CDT customizes DOT and non-DOT testing methods to the needs of your organization
Flexible drug testing methods and hundreds of test panels customized for clients’ unique needs are CDT’s specialty.
- Urine – Accurate & reliable, urine testing accommodates many testing panels.
- Oral fluid – Easy collections and simple budgeting make this reliable test method an excellent option.
- Hair – With the longest window of detection, hair testing provides employers historical drug use insight.
- CDT offers alcohol screening and confirmation testing for accidents and reasonable suspicion.
- Rapid Response – Fast and affordable, “instant” tests provide quick screening results combined with laboratory confirmation, Medical Review Officer and online reporting.
CDT partners with you to test at various stages of employment
Just as each client is unique, each testing program is too. Whether speed, cost, location or testing method is your highest priority, CDT can accommodate, with outstanding performance and detail.
- CDT offers DOT and Non-DOT testing using both paper forms & electronic Custody and Control Forms (eCCF).
- All test reasons are offered including pre-employment, random, post-accident, & follow up testing.
- Medical Review Officers (MRO) help navigate the complex world of prescription medications & legalized marijuana.
- Partners with the nation’s leading laboratories & Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) networks to support even the most complex program requirements.
- Statistical Data Reports including DOT Drug and Alcohol Management Information System (MIS) reports are offered.
Some of the industries and clients served by Comprehensive Drug Testing
Schools & Colleges
Transportation & Freight
Industrial & Construction
Retail & Warehousing
Corrections & Legal
State & Federal Government
Hospitals & Clinics
“Intoximeters has contracted Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc. to conduct training for us on the West Coast and we couldn’t be more pleased with their performance. CDT provides factory-level training according to our exacting standards, and all materials and course curriculum’s are the same as coming to a factory class. We would not hesitate to refer them to anyone looking for drug & alcohol testing services or training”
Corporate Training Manager – Intoximeters, Inc
“CDT is knowledgeable and willing to answer questions and
concerns in a helpful, prompt and professional manner”
High Country Line Construction
“As the DER for a Utility Line Construction company, I have worked with CDT for nearly 8 years. In that time CDT has always provided extremely good customer service. During our hiring season we are very active with the number of tests sent and the results are always received quickly. Having CDT handle pulling my random pool has provided a sense of consistency. Knowing my random pool is processed out of my office alleviates any chances of unfair treatment to our employees CDT and I have worked together to ensure our employer policies up to date on laws and reflect any changes that come up. I would defiantly recommend CDT for drug testing services.”
Rocky Mountain Contractors
“I would just like to share how CDT makes my job in regards to my drug testing program. They always go above and beyond in taking care of my needs with the highest level of professionalism. Doesn’t matter how crazy my situation, they make it all work out. My program runs efficiently without issue because of CDT.”
Mountain Power Construction
“The San Diego County and Imperial County Schools JPA has worked with CDT for our DOT drug and alcohol testing program since 2005. Our JPA member school districts have worked closely with CDT for over twelve years and they offer wonderful service and we are very happy with CDT’s quality of work.”
San Diego County and Imperial County Schools JPA